I'm not good at making decisions.
I'm always second guessing if I should do something, buy something, go somewhere, etc.
Should I leave Facebook?
Should I try Google+ ?
Should I skip out on the tweeting business
Should I blog?
I'm the kind of person that likes to try my hand at different things.
I envy those who just do one thing and are really good at it.
I'm no PIONEER WOMAN ... she is bigger than life. Sort of like Martha Stewart of NOW.
I'm not all that disciplined.
Sometimes I get into exercise and stick to it for months, but then completely fall off the wagon.
I procrastinate.
Often I am moving at an insane pace just to play catch up.
My thoughts are not all that organized.
You are reading this blog post ... yes?
It's the end of July so making a resolution isn't what normally happens this time of the year.
BUT
The summer is nearly over for my girls (24 days 'til school begins) and new routines MUST happen.
I've got to stick to a plan
I've got to be disciplined
I've got to know when I should stay or go and not just waiver!
I've got to do better!
Comments