BUT, on the bright side ...
- summer break is nearly over (yes, this may be the first year I am happy to say that)
- my grass grows slower because of the high temps (this means less mowing)
- my in and out, back and forth in the car should be a little bit less
I normally enjoy summer, but this year it's been tougher than usual ...
- my oldest has a job and no car or driver's license
- my driving around town has been ridiculously silly (too many places; too little time)
- bickering children
- a bit of school craziness with a big switch (now I've got 4/5 of my girls going to Catholic school - that is a good thing)
- no lake days
- just one beach stop (which will happen soon)
- HEAT ... I've mentioned the heat ... YES?
So, here's to a better AUGUST and hopefully after this week ... a COOLER ONE!
Comments