I sent these 4 off to school yesterday. It's a new start AGAIN for them. They've all been to our local Catholic School before, but for a few years we dabbled in a new public elementary school and homeschooling for that tall girl on the far right ;)
The 8th grader had a great day, the 6th grader NEVER wants to return, the 4th grader didn't meet one new kid because she KNOWS THEM ALL ALREADY, and the 1st grader had a horrible day because someone pushed her. This really explains a lot about my girls ... there is the social one, the nervous/uneasy about changes one, the happy go lucky one, and the grumpy one.
It's probably not good to label your children, but I'm sure all mothers out there think labels in their heads ... yes?
This would be the oldest girl. She did go off to the 11th grade TODAY, but somehow in the chaos, I never captured a picture. Guess I will do that later ...
{e} at the beach in her spiffy green dress. Gorgeous, huh!
So what will I do with my time?
- Work about 3.5 hrs each day (a job.that.pays)
- RUN/EXERCISE so that I keep my mind and body in shape
- Hopefully keep a better organized house (wishful thinking?)
- Cook better meals (hee hee)
- blog
- go to mass a few times a week
- participate in a women's bible study
- find something positive about EACH DAY ... I hope and pray
YAY!!!!
Comments
WOW...enjoy that time to yourself.
Becareful because the time can slip through your fingers if not organized and before you know it the day is done.
happy back to school!