They are cute
They are sweet
They make my girls happy
They make me NUTS!
7 baby bunnies + a mommy bunny = smelly mess
7 baby bunnies + a mommy bunny = lots of bunny food and grass
7 baby bunnies + a mommy bunny = parent help (and this is KEY)
I didn't ask for these bunnies, but yet I know they somehow (through the miracle of nature) came to be and our family was responsible for them. I also know that they came along at a really busy time of the year (start of school). I also know that while I would like to say that my 11 year old (the caretaker of the mommy) should be responsible for taking care of all this, she is obligated to do school, swim team, homework, etc. I get her help as much as possible and pick up the remainder ... ugh. Those disposable latex gloves I bought for homeschool science last year have really come in handy.
I'm hoping that 2 of these bunnies are adopted this weekend. One of them went to his/her new home just this past weekend. This coming week, I have someone coming by to look at taking 2 more. That leaves me with one to adopt (for us) and one more to give away.
PLEASE ... DEAR GOD ... THESE BUNNIES NEED HOMES!
Comments