And all I really want to claim is the dog, the 2 rabbits, and the frog.
Then there is the 3 bunnies. WHAT! Bunnies again?!?!?!?Yes, I thought I would be nice and help clean out the bunny hutch when all of a sudden I saw 3 slightly hairy, blind baby bunnies squirming around. I really would love to shout out a good EXPLETIVE, but I guess it is my fault. We really thought we had 2 girl bunnies and didn't want to spend the money on spaying. OOPS! So ... on Monday Holly (let's just call him Hollister now) is going in for a neutering procedure. He is now separated from mom because i just read that a mom can become pregnant again immediately after giving birth to a litter. GREAT
. Please pray that is not the case. I have moved Hollister to another cage. Poor Chrysanthemum
. Anyone want a bunny? I've now got 3 more than I would like!
How do I have so many pets you ask?
This cat keeps showing up. He told a friend and that friend told a friend. Sometimes I see 4 cats on my property, but for the most part it is this guy (Barney) and his friend who hangs out near our garage. He likes to come in and sleep on our warm couch in the sun room. My girls love him
... all except my oldest, Emily.
... all except my oldest, Emily.
. Please pray that is not the case. I have moved Hollister to another cage. Poor Chrysanthemum
. Anyone want a bunny? I've now got 3 more than I would like!

Comments