... taking care of them lately has been making me feel CRAZY!!!!!
My head is spinning ... so much to do.
I miss the days when we watched "Little Bear" and took naps on the blue chair.
I can remember going for afternoon wagon rides to the playgrounds in California.
My life back then seemed "BUSY", but that is nothing compared to TODAY.
Work, driving, homework, activities, college stuff, schedules, house, family, ... it.is.a.lot.
I can hardly keep up ... just trying to keep my head above the water.
I'm ready for summer.
It will still be busy, but different than the busy I've got going now.
I love these girls, but ...
but, nothing ...
I love these girls!
My head is spinning ... so much to do.
I miss the days when we watched "Little Bear" and took naps on the blue chair.
I can remember going for afternoon wagon rides to the playgrounds in California.
My life back then seemed "BUSY", but that is nothing compared to TODAY.
Work, driving, homework, activities, college stuff, schedules, house, family, ... it.is.a.lot.
I can hardly keep up ... just trying to keep my head above the water.
I'm ready for summer.
It will still be busy, but different than the busy I've got going now.
I love these girls, but ...
but, nothing ...
I love these girls!

Comments