So I did something a bit unexpected, but then again sometimes things happen for a reason.
I've been wanting to do something a little more than my part time job, but I KNEW I just felt so needed within my home and family. My life is busy and I didn't want another job or added hours AWAY from my home. I wanted more money, but without having to do it for someone else.
My work
My effort
My rewards
I teamed up with Rodan and Fields and I am so very excited to get my business up and going.
Last week I had my BIG BUSINESS LAUNCH party in my state of AR. If you don't know the company by that name, you might recognize the names of the two doctors...they are the ones who created ProActiv. The dermatological skin care line started out in high end departments stores back in 2002 (with Estee Lauder) , but by the end of 2008 they realized that the profit was not there. Rodan + Fields is not makeup, but skin care. They ended up pulling out of the stores and taking a leap with DIRECT SALES.
I know that direct selling has not always had the best reputation ... I myself have been skeptical, but I did some research and found out that this company offers something very different. It was important that the company be legitimate and offer a great product (something that would make a difference in the lives of people). In order to sell something, ask someone to join my team, or become a preferred customer, I would have to truly believe in the product and the company behind it.
This company is relatively NEW and has no place to go but UP and quickly. Can you imagine if you were offered the chance to join them at the beginning of it all? That's my take on all of this; I'm convinced that this kind of business is a once in a lifetime offering.
Here are a few youtube videos that do a great job explaining the company ...
(Meeting Dr. Kathy Fields and Dr. Katie Rodan)
(Consultant Success Stories)
Check this AMAZING OPPORTUNITY out and if you believe you want to team up with me ... go to my website and click on JOIN MY TEAM.
I've been wanting to do something a little more than my part time job, but I KNEW I just felt so needed within my home and family. My life is busy and I didn't want another job or added hours AWAY from my home. I wanted more money, but without having to do it for someone else.
My work
My effort
My rewards
I teamed up with Rodan and Fields and I am so very excited to get my business up and going.
Last week I had my BIG BUSINESS LAUNCH party in my state of AR. If you don't know the company by that name, you might recognize the names of the two doctors...they are the ones who created ProActiv. The dermatological skin care line started out in high end departments stores back in 2002 (with Estee Lauder) , but by the end of 2008 they realized that the profit was not there. Rodan + Fields is not makeup, but skin care. They ended up pulling out of the stores and taking a leap with DIRECT SALES.
I know that direct selling has not always had the best reputation ... I myself have been skeptical, but I did some research and found out that this company offers something very different. It was important that the company be legitimate and offer a great product (something that would make a difference in the lives of people). In order to sell something, ask someone to join my team, or become a preferred customer, I would have to truly believe in the product and the company behind it.
This company is relatively NEW and has no place to go but UP and quickly. Can you imagine if you were offered the chance to join them at the beginning of it all? That's my take on all of this; I'm convinced that this kind of business is a once in a lifetime offering.
Here are a few youtube videos that do a great job explaining the company ...
(Meeting Dr. Kathy Fields and Dr. Katie Rodan)
(Consultant Success Stories)
Check this AMAZING OPPORTUNITY out and if you believe you want to team up with me ... go to my website and click on JOIN MY TEAM.

Comments