We recently went on a week vacation to SEACREST, FL ... although from these photos, the shirts say SEASIDE (the next town over). The trip was fabulous. It was the most relaxing and wonderful vacation that I think I had EVER! I'm not sure I will ever top it with all 5 of my girls together ... my oldest will be a senior this year in high school. I know that family vacations are probably not always going to include the 7 of us.
My favorite part of the trip (besides being all together) was the routine we had each day ...
- wake up early
- coffee on the front porch
- bike ride/run
- donuts (although not every day)
- pool/beach time
- lunch (OUT) or (IN)
- more pool/beach time
- more bike time
- shopping
- dinner (OUT) or (IN)
Our house was just beautiful ...
I loved that our neighborhood was so bicycle friendly. When we arrived, we immediately saw how many people rented/brought bikes. I wish in real everyday life, my neighborhood was this way.
I loved the cute little shops. The one below is where I purchased the SEASIDE tshirts. Same shirt, different colors, and in all the sizes I needed ... perfect!
Cute little diner type restaurant. Lots of soda choices and yummy burgers and fried pickles ...
Cutest little post office EVER!
This store was really hard to pull my girls away from. Toys for little girls and gag type gifts for the bigger girls ...
Donuts for breakfast. This place would have a line half a block long starting at the 6am time. BEST DONUTS and they weren't small ;)
I loved spending time with my family.
I especially loved spending time with this man in particular ...
Comments