I am half crazy.
I like to do things half way.
I ran a half marathon ... not fully crazy ... just half!
People keep telling me that my life is busy right now ... with 5 girls ages 7-17, it is THE.SEASON.OF .LIFE.
Forgive me for saying this, but ...
CR@P!!!!!!
When I had five children, I never thought that my life would be so busy. Maybe I was just plain dumb. I'd like to think that I am actually a smart person. It annoys me to hear "I told you so".
Guess what?
I can do it!
I am strong!
I may be half crazy, but ...
STILL, it's hard.
Just know that I am trying my best.
My girls are good kids.
I am doing my best.
I'm married to a great man.
Life is GOOD!
Bare with me as I sort through the crazies ...
'cause I am keepin' it real.
I'm not perfect.
BUT ... I love my family.
I like to do things half way.
I ran a half marathon ... not fully crazy ... just half!
People keep telling me that my life is busy right now ... with 5 girls ages 7-17, it is THE.SEASON.OF .LIFE.
Forgive me for saying this, but ...
CR@P!!!!!!
When I had five children, I never thought that my life would be so busy. Maybe I was just plain dumb. I'd like to think that I am actually a smart person. It annoys me to hear "I told you so".
Guess what?
I can do it!
I am strong!
I may be half crazy, but ...
STILL, it's hard.
Just know that I am trying my best.
My girls are good kids.
I am doing my best.
I'm married to a great man.
Life is GOOD!
Bare with me as I sort through the crazies ...
'cause I am keepin' it real.
I'm not perfect.
BUT ... I love my family.

Comments