Summer started off with a family trip to the beach. It included many great days of fun, food, beach/pool time, and the obligatory sister photo as shown.
THEN ...
The husband and I broke the NEWS.
While we knew the news would come with many TEARS, we just were not prepared for the many reactions that came from each and every one of my 5 girls. The oldest one was not shocked. She is off to college next month so I think she handled the news "ok". The 15 and 13 year old were OVERWHELMED with emotions. As of today, there are good and bad days. The 11 and 8 year old seem to be handling the situation with a brave face. Of course as the actual move day comes, who knows what the emotional state of my family will be. I'm prepared with tissues and waterproof mascara.
So, for now we are doing a lot of cleaning, boxing, and showing of our current house here in AR.
Open House this Sunday if you know of anyone needing a great 5 bedroom home.
We really did love our 8 years of being in this wonderful state.
While I know that there is a "plan" for our future, it is just a tad bit nerve wracking. I hope and pray that my family will fit right into our new home in NJ.
All prayers are welcome ;)
Summer isn't over and I am sure there will be many more crazy days ahead. I hope I can get through it.
Comments
Good luck & God bless you, Hon. Life is never, ever dull, right? :)