I'm so glad it's March.
Between kids activities, husband traveling/working long hours, and SNOW ... it's been a hard month.
Somewhere in the month was my 44th birthday. While I normally proclaim to feeling so much younger, this past month was not my finest. I think I exercised a handful of times and cried 5 out of 7 days. I drank too much coffee and consumed way too many sweet snacks. My winter parka feels tighter so I KNOW I easily put on a few pounds.
((((SIGH)))
I think I have that S.A.D. thing. This pretty much means that I desperately need warmer, sunnier days in my near future or I think I may need to pick up a phone to reach out for some help. Add to that this NJ life of crazy activities overlapping, a husband who works long hours and can't be counted on for much assistance (this is not an insult to him ... just a fact), and the many raging hormones of having 5 girls (4 teen/preteens) ... well, it is just a whole lot to handle.
I did have a nice date on the very last day of February ... a comedy show and dinner. That was nice. And so, SO NEEDED!
So goodbye to February. March has to be better because April, May, June, and summer follow.
I'm ready!
Comments