At least until I figure this blogging thing out. Not 100% sure this is the site that I like, but it is free. TypePad looks cool, but a bit costly.
I should feel comfortable having one blog to write what I truly feel inside, but I am feeling a little torn. I want to make this blog more about my personal journey. This year has been quite the emotional one for me. Having this outlet to write about it may be cathartic to me.
So there you go ... stay tuned!
I should feel comfortable having one blog to write what I truly feel inside, but I am feeling a little torn. I want to make this blog more about my personal journey. This year has been quite the emotional one for me. Having this outlet to write about it may be cathartic to me.
So there you go ... stay tuned!
Comments