I like VOX, but it does not seem that people friendly to those who do not have accounts.
I am wondering if I should just make this my blog to focus on my aspiring homeschool adventures for next year.
I spoke on my other blog of how I have felt "depressed". It seems whenever I admit a fault of mine, I realize that it can be helped with GOD. When I feel disconnected with my faith, I feel terrible inside. My goal is to be more "catholic" ... more spiritual. I know that I need this. It will make me a better person ... a happier one!
I am wondering if I should just make this my blog to focus on my aspiring homeschool adventures for next year.
I spoke on my other blog of how I have felt "depressed". It seems whenever I admit a fault of mine, I realize that it can be helped with GOD. When I feel disconnected with my faith, I feel terrible inside. My goal is to be more "catholic" ... more spiritual. I know that I need this. It will make me a better person ... a happier one!
Comments