
We've got a lot of them!
I do love summer, but the number of flip flops, crocs, and sandals that my 5 girls have is just nuts. Thanks to grandma, {B} got 4 new pairs (for her birthday) from Old Navy. That child DID NOT need any new flip flops. When summer is over, I look forward to hiding all the extras!
I have homework for my photography class and was thinking of using this photo. Every week after will require that I NOT use the automatic setting on my camera, and really learn it's capabilities. I "think" this picture has some good composition. At least the colors are cool.
I do love summer, but the number of flip flops, crocs, and sandals that my 5 girls have is just nuts. Thanks to grandma, {B} got 4 new pairs (for her birthday) from Old Navy. That child DID NOT need any new flip flops. When summer is over, I look forward to hiding all the extras!
I have homework for my photography class and was thinking of using this photo. Every week after will require that I NOT use the automatic setting on my camera, and really learn it's capabilities. I "think" this picture has some good composition. At least the colors are cool.
Comments