I will come up with a creative, funny post like cris
I will say what I said I would say the day before like meg
I will write something cool that we did today like dawn
I will showcase my children's many funnies like karen
I will speak from the heart like jennifer or {c}
I will share some of my favorite photos like joy and tara (who am I kidding????she is amazing)
I will speak with elequence about my faith like margaret
... Tomorrow I will remember!
Gosh, wasn't that the shortest post ever.
I will say what I said I would say the day before like meg
I will write something cool that we did today like dawn
I will showcase my children's many funnies like karen
I will speak from the heart like jennifer or {c}
I will share some of my favorite photos like joy and tara (who am I kidding????she is amazing)
I will speak with elequence about my faith like margaret
... Tomorrow I will remember!
Gosh, wasn't that the shortest post ever.
Comments
What do YOU want to write/say?
We love hearing it!
:)
I will have to come back and chase the links later when I have more time
blessings to you today!