| You Are The Stuffing |
![]() You're complicated and complex, yet all your pieces fit together. People miss you if you're gone - but they're not sure why. |
As soon as I saw this quiz (HT to Dawn ) I just knew!
Yesterday I had to return the fresh turkey that I bought at our local grocer ... yikes! I had only purchased it on Sunday, but when I opened up the garage fridge on Monday morning, the turkey bag had leaked all over and it was such a rancid smell. Needless to say that turkey has been returned and a new one bought. no way was I chancing that!
CAN'T WAIT TO START COOKING. This year it is all me and I am READY!

Comments
I'm excited to start cooking too! I think all I can do today is run my special dishes through the dishwasher and cube the bread for the stuffing and let it dry out. Tomorrow will be a big day in the kitchen and of course, Thursday too!
Happy Thanksgiving to you!