It's been a little while since I posted, but honestly, I have been SOOOOOOO BUSY. I guess that is to be expected around this time of the year. Some days (or moments) I feel all together, but a lot of the time I really need to look at a list ... even then I am often overwhelmed. This is such a special time of the year and REALLY, I do want to enjoy it.
Last week was such a nice break for me ... the hubby was home, we got some house jobs done (a brand spanking new sink and faucet ... YAY!), and I took the week off of homeschooling (I needed that break). We had a wonderful Thanksgiving (just the 7 of us), and I even got some good outdoor runs in. However, when Sunday hit, I started to feel the stress again ... back to homeschooling, back to parochial school, and TIME TO START SHOPPING. Don't even get me started on the other daily things that I do. I usually don't take a breath until 9pm at night and that's on a good night.
My blogging may be few and far between. I wish that I could find the time (or organize myself better) to sit down and write, but I know that some things suffer around me if I do. The temptation of the computer is really strong , but I have been keeping so busy that my online time is a lot less. My family and home really appreciate this ;)
Some highlights of the last week ...
Last week was such a nice break for me ... the hubby was home, we got some house jobs done (a brand spanking new sink and faucet ... YAY!), and I took the week off of homeschooling (I needed that break). We had a wonderful Thanksgiving (just the 7 of us), and I even got some good outdoor runs in. However, when Sunday hit, I started to feel the stress again ... back to homeschooling, back to parochial school, and TIME TO START SHOPPING. Don't even get me started on the other daily things that I do. I usually don't take a breath until 9pm at night and that's on a good night.
My blogging may be few and far between. I wish that I could find the time (or organize myself better) to sit down and write, but I know that some things suffer around me if I do. The temptation of the computer is really strong , but I have been keeping so busy that my online time is a lot less. My family and home really appreciate this ;)
Some highlights of the last week ...
- {b} has become an expert on her bike. It had been some time since she got on it, but she just has natural balance and NO FEAR.
- {k} and {m} are super excited about the "borrowed" Clavinova . I really think that {k} will take to piano lessons really well ... she is so excited!
- {e} was an alter server for her very first time on Sunday. She made one mistake (bringing the wrong book to the priest), but I think that has happened to others before ;)
- {c} has a yucky cold (not a highlight, but a fact). I did get to experience her falling asleep in my arms on Sunday. She hasn't done that in so long. Looking at her like that is a great reminder of how sweet she can be.
I can't even end this little post in a meaningful way - not that it was fluent in any way with all my little interruptions. IT is nearly 10pm and I have to get to bed so that I can start all over tomorrow!
*OOPS, today is my anniversary (the answer to my blog ?). I married my husband in 5/95, but I also married him on 11/27/01. The second wedding was my "catholic blessing".
Comments
Don't worry about blogging-- the internet will be here when your life slows down!
I hope little {C} gets over her cold quickly. Those are never fun with little ones. They are so helpless when it comes to caring for their noses! :)
{W}