Gosh a week goes by and now it is coming on NEW YEARS DAY.
Guess I had a busy week.
What can I say about 2007?
*It was not my most favorite year
*Way too many changes for this girl
*Some Sad things happened in my family
*I think I aged a few years in just one year
I am ready to move on to 2008 and be positive!
GOALS ...
- RE-THINK some changes that I made last year.
- COOK more for my family ... busy days led to food that was less thought of
- GET out of the house more ... family bike rides, explore the area
- PLAY with my children more ... games, talks (time is ticking away)
- ORGANIZE my days better (every year this is my goal, but I need to stick to it)
- SMILE more ... I've been moodier and sadder this year
- READ more ... for pleasure
- LEARN something new (already my husband and I have plans in this area)
- continue to EXERCISE ... my body, mind, and spirit NEED this
My wishes are that this year brings more peace, love, and smiles for everyone!
Comments
Happy 2008!
{W}