It bothers me a lot.
One minute they throw us this study
THEN, they say UH, OH to this study
This world can be so darn frustrating. Honestly, I wish I could better articulate how I feel, but today my head is filled with too much pressure ... clogged sinuses and way too many thoughts.
**And just in case I was "thinking" of going to the doctor for a prescription for this sinus thing I got ... there is this study.
They got a study for everything.
Gotta move on ...
One minute they throw us this study
THEN, they say UH, OH to this study
This world can be so darn frustrating. Honestly, I wish I could better articulate how I feel, but today my head is filled with too much pressure ... clogged sinuses and way too many thoughts.
**And just in case I was "thinking" of going to the doctor for a prescription for this sinus thing I got ... there is this study.
They got a study for everything.
Gotta move on ...
Comments