ALWAYS trying to be positive ;)
After a rather grumpy start yesterday (mostly because I went to bed way too late Friday night and BLOGGER gave me some "issues'), I did get a bunch accomplished ...
So far today ...
Now I am onto ...
*Update on {k} who has had a GREAT weekend of swimming. For some reason this child always does well when I am not around and when she travels far from home. She had some personal bests and maintained some of her best times (in the last meet her times were a little slower).
**Can't wait for my husband to come home, but I have to be honest ... I get a lot done when he is not around on weekends.
OK, time to get busy again!
After a rather grumpy start yesterday (mostly because I went to bed way too late Friday night and BLOGGER gave me some "issues'), I did get a bunch accomplished ...
- grocery shopping
- gift for the Giving tree purchased and dropped off at Church
- trip to TARGET
- brought 4 of my girls to Church for 5pm mass (husband and daughter #2 are out of state -swim meet)
- baked 2 dozen cupcakes for Sunday school party
- watched "You've Got Mail" (Yes, I sometimes need to schedule some "me" time)
- went to bed super late again (thankfully my girls let me sleep until 7:50am)
So far today ...
- took daughter #3 to Sunday school
- speed shopped at Target by myself
- picked up daughter #3 and bought family some donuts
- enjoyed my cup of coffee and donut ;)
Now I am onto ...
- some laundry
- finish up Christmas cards
- decorate my mantle (oops ... this is very late for me)
- take {e} to a late lunch just the two of us (she'll help me shop for teacher gifts)
- head out to another better grocery store to buy my fruit/veggies for the week)
- stop at some stores along the way
*Update on {k} who has had a GREAT weekend of swimming. For some reason this child always does well when I am not around and when she travels far from home. She had some personal bests and maintained some of her best times (in the last meet her times were a little slower).
**Can't wait for my husband to come home, but I have to be honest ... I get a lot done when he is not around on weekends.
OK, time to get busy again!
Comments
Way to go, {k}!
It sounds like you accomplished A TON of things this weekend. I tend to be more productive when my husband isn't around too although I am headed out in a few minutes to do more shopping and if it wasn't for him, I would be having to take many children with me. :)
{W}
And sounds like you got a ton done, that must feel good!