Today I am a little moody. I should be so happy because it is Saturday and my first uneventful one in almost 2 months. HOWEVER, I am tired and NEED SOME ALONE TIME! Last night my 7 .5 year old had her very first sleepover. Needless to say there was way too much loudness and not enough quiet and sleep going on. After this little girl went home, my husband left for the day to go to his work. I don’t love weekends like that. THEN, my 5.5 year old gave me a little guilt and begged to have her friend over for the day. I caved. Some days I just do not enjoy other people’s children (in my house for extended periods of time). That sounds terrible.
I think I just needed a relaxing day after the holidays, the swim meets, the Mother-in-law, and my Mom.
Tonight’s plan … my bed, a good book, and a nice cup of tea. THAT IS ALL!
I think I just needed a relaxing day after the holidays, the swim meets, the Mother-in-law, and my Mom.
Tonight’s plan … my bed, a good book, and a nice cup of tea. THAT IS ALL!
Comments
Have a great day!!