This has been an amazing week for my family. I am not really sure I can really put into words how I am feeling.
Today while my husband is on a retreat, I will keep busy ... a little shopping for Easter dinner (I am behind in this regard), some egg decorating with the girls, and a little planting of some beautiful pansies I bought yesterday. I know for some, this Easter is early and the weather feels more like winter than spring, but for me ... beautiful weather in the upper 50's for Easter Sunday.
Tonight ... EASTER VIGIL. I am so, SO EXCITED for my husband and for our family!
Today while my husband is on a retreat, I will keep busy ... a little shopping for Easter dinner (I am behind in this regard), some egg decorating with the girls, and a little planting of some beautiful pansies I bought yesterday. I know for some, this Easter is early and the weather feels more like winter than spring, but for me ... beautiful weather in the upper 50's for Easter Sunday.
Tonight ... EASTER VIGIL. I am so, SO EXCITED for my husband and for our family!
Comments
:)