Let's see we have from top L to R ... {k}, {m}, Minnie, Mommii and then from bottom L to R ... {b}, {c}, {e}, Grandma C and Grandma GOf course who could forget the boys ... Charles, Dadii, Jesus, and Snoop Dogg

Wii (LOL) had a great time with our brand new Wii. Thanks to a late Christmas gift from Grandma C we got it on Saturday morning. The girls had a great time with all the sport games and of course making these characters. Even my husband and I had some fun last night ... bowling, boxing, tennis, and golf. You can really get a workout with that boxing!
I have to say that my favorite character is my husband ...
I seriously think that this looks just like HIM (usually he wears glasses)!
Comments
{W}
Enjoy the Wii. All this talk about them has me itching for one. And we're SO not a gaming family...lol.