10 THINGS I LOVE about SPRING ...
- Green grass, blooming trees, and flowers ... basically I love COLOR!
- Outside play time
- Flip flops, sandals, skirts, sundresses, capris, and short-sleeved shirts
- Gardening
- My inner desire to organize, declutter, and clean
- The laundry bulk lessens (with 5 children that is a big deal)
- BBQ weather
- SALADS and fruits
- Sitting in a car warm from the sun
- My excitement about taking more PICTURES
*I like to title this photo "Hair is a flower for you Mom!" (that darn wind)
Comments
And I hear ya on the laundry...boy do I hear ya...lol. Although, we aren't quite to that point up here yet. This time next month, we should be though.
Happy Spring! :)
But hey...do you know what the trade-off is for smaller pieces of clothing to wash? It is the dirt ring that will appear on a near daily basis in the tub. ;)
{W}