You would think by the 5th girl I would remember how often those little panties need to be changed.
{c} - "I need my Strawberry Shortcake ones!"
ME - "Here you go"
{c} - "NO! The other ones!"
We have Disney Princess ones and some Strawberry Shortcake. Throughout the day I find random panties on the floor. They are not wet or dirty (at least I don't think so ... I learned long ago not to do the sniff test). She is just a girl and when the mood strikes she needs to change things up a bit.
I SHOULD HAVE JUST BOUGHT WHITE PANTIES.
The LAUNDRY MACHINE is running. What else is new?
*By the way, little {c} is doing GREAT with potty training. Maybe having a late start meant that she was really ready. After almost 13 years I may finally be free from having to buy diapers.
{c} - "I need my Strawberry Shortcake ones!"
ME - "Here you go"
{c} - "NO! The other ones!"
We have Disney Princess ones and some Strawberry Shortcake. Throughout the day I find random panties on the floor. They are not wet or dirty (at least I don't think so ... I learned long ago not to do the sniff test). She is just a girl and when the mood strikes she needs to change things up a bit.
I SHOULD HAVE JUST BOUGHT WHITE PANTIES.
The LAUNDRY MACHINE is running. What else is new?
*By the way, little {c} is doing GREAT with potty training. Maybe having a late start meant that she was really ready. After almost 13 years I may finally be free from having to buy diapers.
Comments
{W}
How wonderful to be nappy free. Time for a new handbag!!!