HERE LUCKY GUY!!!!!
He got into NY last night for a quick business trip. He was hoping to get in a METS game, but the people he was meeting with felt bad that he was traveling alone and thought he needed a dinner instead (silly folk). I think my husband would have preferred the game.
Tonight he will be home, but I am so glad that he was able to squeeze in mass at St. Patrick's Cathedral. I have stepped foot inside many times, but never have I sat for mass. He did the whole deal and even snagged some goodies from their gift shop ... can't wait to see.
Comments
if you mean for 1 single run. I either use my timex gps watch which tracks miles or i use google maps and trace over the roads i just ran and that gives me the distance. but i usually run the same courses over and over so i know how far there are already.
if you mean keep track of the miles over the days/weeks/months etc... i use an online running log. there are several. i use one at beginner triathlete cause it also tracks my biking and swimming. Active.com also has one.
RE: Mr Mom - watch it first herself. my wife and i just re-watched for the first time in years and years. i had forgotten some of the parts...they weren't acceptable for young kids...
I'm sure I was older when I saw that movie (Mr. Mom) and by then my parents were not "on top of my viewing" ;) Thinking back I can imagine a few scenes. Thanks for the reminder.
I guess I should have my email somewhere, but I like being a little anonymous ... hmmmmm.