Today little {c} came in from the backyard saying that she needed a bandaid .. a BARBIE bandaid. Well shucks, we were all out. All I could offer her was the Sesame Street, Backyardigans, or Curious George kind. SHE DID NOT WANT THEM!
Her final request ... the big, plain kind.
For nearly 13 years I have been very well stocked in the character bandaids. So much so that there has been an occasion where Mommy just had to put on one of those kind for her boo boo's.
Can it be that soon the whimsical boo boo stickers will not be needed?
Sigh ...
Her final request ... the big, plain kind.
For nearly 13 years I have been very well stocked in the character bandaids. So much so that there has been an occasion where Mommy just had to put on one of those kind for her boo boo's.
Can it be that soon the whimsical boo boo stickers will not be needed?
Sigh ...
Comments
We flew through a box of Hot Wheels bandaids last week in a matter of days. {B} was needing one every other minute for an invisible boo-boo and he even helped himself to a bunch by pushing a chair up to the kitchen counter. I told him that I am only buying brown band-aids from now on and surprisingly he hasn't had anymore more boo-boos. ;)
{W}
I agree with that. At least one of us trys to make every game are kids have. unless it's totaly impossible