Long week ... very , very LONG (and expensive gas) week! Thankfully my taxi-cab of a car will get a little rest today.
I just came back from all school mass at our Church. {b} said her intention and did wonderful (spoke loud and clear). I had to chuckle at one little boy who said his intention because his parents must have stressed the need to be loud and he sure was. {e} did a great job altar serving. I brought my shaky video camera and hopefully I will upload it later.
COUNTDOWN to FIRST HOLY COMMUNION .... 52 hours. I hope our family stays healthy. {k} has a "bug" right now, but thankfully the fever has broke (for now). Later today I need to run "the dress" to the store where we bought it. They said they would press it. First I need the rain to stop. WHY OH WHY did I wait until today to have it pressed??????
I have really enjoyed watching the coverage of the Pope's visit. A few days ago I caught some commercials on EWTN that were really very good. You can check them out here (scroll down to the bottom).
Well that is it for now ... back to homeschooling.
I just came back from all school mass at our Church. {b} said her intention and did wonderful (spoke loud and clear). I had to chuckle at one little boy who said his intention because his parents must have stressed the need to be loud and he sure was. {e} did a great job altar serving. I brought my shaky video camera and hopefully I will upload it later.
COUNTDOWN to FIRST HOLY COMMUNION .... 52 hours. I hope our family stays healthy. {k} has a "bug" right now, but thankfully the fever has broke (for now). Later today I need to run "the dress" to the store where we bought it. They said they would press it. First I need the rain to stop. WHY OH WHY did I wait until today to have it pressed??????
I have really enjoyed watching the coverage of the Pope's visit. A few days ago I caught some commercials on EWTN that were really very good. You can check them out here (scroll down to the bottom).
Well that is it for now ... back to homeschooling.
Comments