Things that make me smile ...
*When my broken DVD player for the car is under warranty, and the dealership decides to replace the whole thing because they can't figure out how to fix it.
*When my cute almost 3 year old says "You like my ROSARY?". She is wearing a necklace, but it's just a RexFest Fun Run participation medal on a chain. To her it came from Jesus' place and therefore it must be a ROSARY.
*It is a beautiful day and I am looking forward to a lovely weekend. Usually by this time of the year, I am looking at temps in the upper 80's and near 90. We really haven't seen those temps yet. Now that I have said that, next week will be stinkin' hot. I'll take today though.
*We got our lovely check from the government for our 72 children. This means that when we head to Disney, they can now eat food and go on rides ... WOO HOO!
*2 more Fridays and we are DONE WITH SCHOOL! Actually, I will be done with the homeschoolers sooner than that, but shhhhhhhh ... don't tell.
Oh HAPPY DAY!

Comments