I can't continue to look at myself in pajamas on this blog ... and very bright, animated ones at that.
Today the bubble came off one of the pools we use at our gym. What that meant for me was a very, VERY crowded parking lot come workout time. I don't enjoy walking all that much through a lot with small children in tow. They want to walk and people are just crazy in those lots. I really need to consider a new workout schedule for the summer. Heading to the gym at 4:30 PM is just nutty. I had to wait and wait on my STRIVE machines today. Thankfully I didn't have a problem getting on a treadmill, but my time was definitely cut short.
Bubble off the pool also means that recreational swimming, swim lessons, and lots of teenage girls in teeny bikinis (the top often untied while they lay on their front) are what you see. I do recall baking ... I mean basking in a (half off)bikini at that age, but not so publicly. That was reserved for the backyard only. I am sure the increase use of the pools NOW is what is causing the parking issues.
Very soon the bathing suit will make its debut. In my case I am donning one daily which means that I better feel comfortable and like the way I look in one. Time to intensify the ab workout and consume less of the nighttime sweets.
Comments
I have been lifting weights for the last 3 years. I need to lose the weight so I can see them!
How to give up my chocolate at night???