Can really get to you EVEN after you wake up.
Two nights ago I had an all night labor that was so incredibly VIVID. I actually felt very tired the next morning.
Then last night, it felt like the longest confession at Church.
I can't do too much about the labor, but ...
Today I did count down the hours before I could attend reconciliation at our Church.
I don't think I really had a lot that ached at my heart, but maybe it was just "time". It was one of my better confessions. I guess I had it all rehearsed ;)
I feel better. It really is a GREAT FEELING!
Wonder what I will dream about tonight?????
Two nights ago I had an all night labor that was so incredibly VIVID. I actually felt very tired the next morning.
Then last night, it felt like the longest confession at Church.
I can't do too much about the labor, but ...
Today I did count down the hours before I could attend reconciliation at our Church.
I don't think I really had a lot that ached at my heart, but maybe it was just "time". It was one of my better confessions. I guess I had it all rehearsed ;)
I feel better. It really is a GREAT FEELING!
Wonder what I will dream about tonight?????
Comments