The cute swimmer boy caught me taking a picture of him ...

I was walking by taking pictures ... 'cause that is what I do, when I happened to take note of the two young men with the messy, swimmer hair. This is the kind of hair that has lost all life and just sticks up in all directions. Usually it is colored much the same ... "FADED" (that is the only word that comes to mind). For some reason the boys usually don this type of hair. Maybe it is because they wear swim caps less or maybe it is because they don't wash their hair as often or MAYBE it is because it is a total mark of a "true male swimmer" ... cool hair!
Anywhoooooooooo, I felt so embarrassed when MR. T caught me snapping his photo.
I wonder what a 37 year old mother of 5 looks like when she turns all red?
Silly lady with the camera!
That Mr. T is headed off to college (University of Michigan) this fall. This would be the same school that Mr. Michael Phelps went to. Those are some big ol' swim fins to fill !
Comments
{W}
I love the kids hair next to him. I would totally love to know what he was thinking as you snapped that - or even better, what he said to his friend after you gathered yourself and walked away! :)
I took a photo of the uber cool/youngish fiddle player at my dd's feis the other day. Not sure what to do with the photo...but I thought he was very cool, and talented.
silly moms
I thought I was making art.
I think I could have just made a scene....yikes.