and everything about my children. I love to brag and post photos of them. Frankly they are way cuter than I am, and they seem to have a much more exciting life. I am just their caretaker who drives them to the places they need to go.


Does that make my blog boring? I'm sure it does a little.
DO I CARE???????? Not really.
I actually have substantial thoughts (quite often), but most of the time my handy dandy voice recorder is not nearby for me to remind myself to blog about it. *yes, my husband actually gave me one to help me in my time of need
I sit here alone right now and think ... "now what was I thinking about earlier?"
STILL THINKING ...
Shucks, I forgot. I think I think too much. Maybe that is my problem.
So instead I give you just another photo of one of my children. She probably gets the most posts out of my girls. I'm not sure why because I love them all the same ... really I do. I have to try to remember to give equal postings. SEE HOW FLAWED I AM!
These photos are from my recent trip to St. Louis . That is when I took 2 of my girls to a BIG swim meet. While in town I also visited both my alma mater and my husbands'. I really loved my college in St. Louis. If I could go back today, I would. The appreciation and longing for knowledge would certainly be there ... sigh.
I hope my children go to school there ...
(((Sigh))) ... AGAIN!!!!!!!
See! I do have thoughts.
Comments
Anyway, other Moms don't find your blog boring - and I'm sure when you have something earth shattering to share in the grown up department, you'll have our attention.
Your kids make you happy and it shows - so keep on sharing what makes you happy! :)
{W}
Blessings!
My blog is all about my children, too. It's more of a way for me to preserve memories, I guess. Most of my other thoughts just ramble around in my brain.
Jk - that's the way i read how you visited your alma mater and your husbands - but I knew whatchya meant!
on the contrary - i love visiting your blog. Kids are the best reason to blog :o)