Ahhhhhhh ... have I ever expressed my love for dark chocolate?

I can't eat a lot, but just a bite (or two) is enough to bring a smile to my face.
I went through the Ghirardelli phase. My trips to TARGET would always result in a bag or two of their dark chocolate. You know it is good for you and I am ALL ABOUT giving my body good stuff!
The new favorite is the little Dove miniatures. The wrapper reveals a catchy little saying (Promise message) that I just love to read. Sometimes I am feel like my chocolate is speaking to me ...
Telling me things like ...
- close your eyes and relax
- be good to yourself today
- laugh, laugh, and laugh some more
Chocolate makes me a happier person. It gives me a moment of pleasure with each miniature bite and now it even talks to me.
Chocolate is the best!

Comments
Isn't chocolate the best! Enjoy!
{W}