It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.
-J.K. Rowling
Peer pressure only works on people who don't know what they believe.
Your attitude toward life has a huge impact on what you will be motivated to achieve.
I actually found these in my daughter's school day planner. The latter two quotes didn't show an author, but I really liked them. As my girls start the new school year I have noticed some comments about what everyone else has or what everyone is wearing or doing. It is at this time that I feel I need to have some good material ... some perfect words of wisdom that don't seem too preachy. Eventually the "newness" of the school year will be gone and for the most part my girls will think and act for themselves ... at least I hope so.
Comments
I have a problem remembering things like this. I wish I was better at that so I could pull them out of my head when needed. ;)
{W}