that I was going to need braces!
*I'm sure I am not the only one that has old pictures that are on postcard paper. Believe it or not these are some of the "better" pictures that I have (quality wise). They seem to be very true to their original condition. Check out that pool water ... Ewwwwwwwwwwwww!
Comments
I love that bikini also! Cute!
YES, I was a swimmer (from age 7-18), but my girls are much more into it than i was. Of course times are different and children participate in sports at a whole new level.
I don't think your teeth look bad at all in the picture.
{W}
I can see the early stages of cross bite and underbite. My whole jaw looks exactly the same today. Thankfully I don't make that face anymore.
We would go in there to rinse off after getting filthy in the yard.
But it was a blast.
and look! We are all still alive.