I really enjoyed reading this today. No, I am not someone who people around town know as "momto5minnies", but I totally got how the internet me and the real everyday life me are just a small part of who I really am. I think I know who I am (most of the time), but only GOD knows EVERYTHING about me.
My voice here is probably a lot more reflective and open than what it would be in real life, but I think that is because I am much better at writing my feelings than saying them out loud. That is, unless you talk with my husband who would say that I am quite the talker when it comes to saying what goes on in my head ... but that's just to him ;)
Interesting ...
What is YOUR VOICE like here and there?
Comments
In life I am much quieter and shy than I am in blogland. I think it is a great outlet to express myself. I have learned so many things from people I have met here. People I would never meet in real life. It has really brought alot of joy to my life.
Have a great night!
As you can probably guess...I can be a little loud. My voice is low.
I laugh a lot.
On my blog, I try (oh, how I try) to be light-hearted and funny. I worry about many of the same things that you have on the list from your most current post (i.e. the economy, my child, my fast-paced life), so I use my blog to lighten my load and have fun.
I wish that I can be more open and reflective, but I think that I'm really to afraid to put it all out there for everyone to read. And even if I tried, I think that it would come out all jumbled and confusing. I'll just stick with the funny!
Hope you have a great weekend!
It took me 2 years to find my "blogger" voice. It definitely reflects what is going through my head. But I may or may not be brave enough in real life to actually say it.
Does that make sense?
:)