It was one of those weeks that I am just glad are over. We had too much rain (I just shoveled dead worms off of my garage floor ... ewwwwww) and I have been under the weather ... causing me to visit a doctor (I can count on one hand how many times in 13 years that I have seen a doctor other than my OBGYN).
I didn't plan for my first Sunday School lesson in the way that I had hoped. I do think that there will be very little teaching time within the hour. Half the class will be devoted to celebrating Mary's birthday. I would imagine I will introduce myself, get to know who my students are, go over some of the expectations, and then try to dive a little into the first lesson.
I shouldn't stress ... right?
Next week I will be better. I'll feel better, go through my lesson plan in a more thoughtful way, and I will hopefully BLOG better. This has been a weak WEEK ;)
*Hey guess what? ... the sun is trying to peek out and Mr. Greg Willits (from Rosary Army and The Catholics Next Door) stopped by my blog and commented. COOL!
Comments
Pickin' up worms on my garage floor...
Sounds like words to a country.
"You left me sad
when you walked out our door...
here I'm left
Just pickin up worms
On my garage floor."
And ya ain't here no more.
No more
Just worms
Just worms
and me
and the floor.
I hope you are feeling better soon!
{W}