After some morning chores, we decided to be tourists in our own city. Daddy walking with 5 girls and mommy trailing behind with her camera.
To get to our "city" if you can even call it that, it takes about 15 minutes and there is almost always available parking. That is how "BIG CITY" my city is ;)
OKAY girls, show me the CHEESE ...
We headed to the River Market for a quick walk through. What girl can walk past a table of sunglasses? Not any of my girls! Silly {c} ... you can really see both her mom and dad in those eyes of hers. Maybe even a sister or two.
I love how this girl really loves spending quality time with her family. Her mind is always focused on what really matters.
For some reason our city enjoys making or converting bridges for walking or exercising. This is NOT the BIG DAM BRIDGE, but just one of a few pedestrian walk bridges. I guess it is a neat way to view our great (ha), big (not) city.
A view of the park that my girls wanted to venture to. This I must admit was really cool. I also noticed some running paths ;)
Ahhhhhhh, check out that vast skyline. I still remember my very first flight when we were checking out this place. All I could say was "that's it?"
More climbers ready to go down into a hole that my husband needed to find the other end to. Run Honey ... go find them!
It was a really nice few hours. Hopefully in the next few months, and as the weather starts to cool down just a little, we will take more outings. I love getting out and I really love taking pictures!
Comments
{W}
My town has 2 bars, one bank and one church. Then it is 6 miles to a little bit bigger town where the biggest store is the grocery store then 6 more miles into the ugliest town in the world! Pretty much a college town built all on one road that a million people are congested on. Strange but true.
Fun family time!