This year I only had the little ones with me. Daddy and {k} are at a big swim meet, while my oldest decided to comb the neighborhood with her friends.
WE have too much candy that will "magically" disappear in the next 2 weeks.
No it will not be ALL EATEN, but it will be GONE ;)
Comments
I was feeling a little sad that {M} went off with her friends too. This is the first year that I do not have a picture of her in costume. She wanted to get ready with her friends. She was a black cat this year.
W
Our candy will be depleted mysteriously also!
Even though in Canada, our family is praying hard for a pro life solution to your election!
God bless.
What pretty girls - and RECYCLED costumes are the BEST! So fun!
Thanks too to Jacqueline for praying for our election - we need all the prayer warriors we can get!
And our candy will magically disappear too...but unfortunately, at least half will turn into pure fat cells on my body!