I notice that there is nothing more than school, basketball practice, and swim team.
Somehow that just doesn't seem right. Already today I felt like I had to be somewhere else ... school function, appointments, meeting ... something.
I'm so thankful for this working computer and my great little calendar. I know that my head is attached to my body (or so it looks to be), but I really do need to be reminded by those pop ups on my computer.
*Not officially on my go to place for the week (not sure why it wasn't put there) is today's HOLY DAY OF OBLIGATION. I will head to mass at noon for the Feast of Immaculate Conception. This day is one that some people (even myself at one time) get confused. It is not the celebration of the conception of Christ. That seems rather silly since in just 17 days, we have CHRISTMAS. NO, today is actually the celebration of the conception of MARY in the womb of Saint Anne. So CATHOLICS ... go to mass ;)
**ALSO, since I just happened to find this site while writing this, I thought I would share ...
CHRISTMAS/ADVENT 2008 - go check it out!
Comments
Yes, I did buy that Christmas saying at Target. I really like it. It was really easy to apply and I hope it will be easy to get off too. We'll see. Overall, I would say it was a good buy. Thanks for your comment on my blog!