
Like when one person was sick the week before and shares their drink at Panera(on Sunday) ... oops. Then that next person gets sick(on Monday) and then another (on Tuesday afternoon).
*3 stomach bugs in one week
*Many, many loads of laundry
*Some carpet steam cleaning
I'm guessing that most of today will be a day of rest, but I'm not so sure the remaining 2 children will be spared.
But one can hope ...
Comments
***I like your Christmas background on your blog!
I'm so sorry. There is NOTHING WORSE than stomach stuff. Remind me to tell you of the great food poisoning story of 2007 sometime - or may be not.
Just hang in there - and by the way, the mantel looks lovely and I love your Christmas background! So festive.
Hugs!
Hope you all feel better soon!
LOVE the stuffing and eggs idea! Will have to try it...when we have stuffing left!
Hope all are well soon!
sorry I haven't been by to send my hugs and prayers.
I hope this passes quickly.
Yuk.
been there, done that a few times now.