When you are stuck inside for the most part, your usual subjects just don't seem as interesting.
So what's a girl like me to do?
Find other things to take pictures of ...




So what's a girl like me to do?
Find other things to take pictures of ...
These are the shoes I wear most days. They match everything I wear (sad) and
are quick to put on.
This is what sustains my 3 year old ... carbs, juice, and vitamins. Sounds yummy huh?
This is the project that consumed most of winter break. It required lots of sugar cubes, lots of homemade icing, lots of grainy spray paint, and lots of daddy input ;)
This is the lovely CHIA pet that {m} got for Christmas. Poor thing had a hair growth issue. I guess nothing ever looks exactly the way it proclaims to.
Comments
Thanks for sharing! I hope you are staying warm with the crazy weather much of the U.S. is having right now!
Jen
You've still got some good ones up there though.
By the way, you have great taste in music....I always LOVE your playlists! You find the good ones!
I think the shoe picture is GREAT - and I'd totally wear those shoes - so Mom friendly. :)
And I too love the Martini glass picture - I loved it when you posted it at your New Years post. So festive and fun.
Keep working your way out of your funk - we're enjoying the pictures! :)