WOW, it has been forever since I sat down to write on my blog. To be honest, I don't even have some good thoughts of what to write today, but the blog has sat idle tooooooo long.
The month of December really went by quickly. It was filled with lots of running around ... schools, pools, stores, and more. From the looks of some other blogs that I read, I think they understand my absence because they were dealing with much of the same craziness.
The family had a wonderful Christmas. My younger sister, her husband, and one daughter came out to visit us and it was really nice. It's been a few years since we celebrated Christmas with family. I'm really starting to miss those big gatherings.
2008 is now behind us. While I hear so much talk about how it was the worst year, I really don't feel that way. Sure the costs of things like gas was huge and certainly did affect us, but I saw so many wonderful changes in my family that rise above all the negative happening in the world. My family is healthy, we have a wonderful house, my children are thriving in school, my husband has a good job, and our faith is strong.
I look forward to a wonderful 2009 ...
Comments
Jen
I am feeling very hopeful for the new year. We did not have a bad 2008 either but I know a lot of people are really hurting right now. I hope this new year brings good things for people everywhere!
Bless you! Bless you muchly!
Jennifer
Happy New Year!
You've been a blessing in my life and I look forward to sharing more of your life's journies with you. :)
Happy 2009!