Let me first say, that I listen, read, and watch FOX NEWS.
Some people despise that form of news media.
I do however bounce to other networks.
Like today for instance.
and then ...
CAN YOU SPOT A BIG DIFFERENCE?
Lately I find that there is a lot of extreme thoughts that are spoken and written as "truth" ... especially when it comes to politics or people. When I hear the news I am totally swayed by some of the emotion. I think that NEWS people/journalists should just report facts because I can form my own opinion.
*I'm sickened over that story that I linked to.
Comments
And about the abortion issue...if you go to ANY website, magazine, book about pregnancy/birth, they all talk about the wonderful preparation and anticipation of your sweet, adorable, miraculous little baby. Pictures, lists of what they can now "do" or how they have "grown", how to eat/exercise/live healthfully for the sake of your baby...but somehow, when it comes to abortion, it stops becoming your "sweet little adorable baby" and becomes a fetus who is not worth keeping alive.
It is the BIGGEST contradiction of our times.
Our circumstances in life do NOT determine whether someone is "worth" life or not.
Thanks for posting this!
Jen
Regardless of the story, FOX and MSNBC are biased news sources. Most conservatives I know won't watch FOX. MSNBC is newer to the game and people are generally less familiar with it. If you want facts without emotion, I wouldn't recommend either site. ;)
W
I ranted on my blog about the media today as well. It has far too much power these days...