
This is ME
A bit freaky
Hopefully I will never have an x-ray taken that looks exactly like that
*Surgery is coming up on February 26th (was)
I'm nervous
But I am also excited to have my jaws put into the right position
It will be nice to chew food without constant popping
Maybe I will smile more
Maybe I will stop deleting most of the pictures taken of me
I really hope that I won't be in braces this entire year
I'd really like to go to my HS reunion this year not looking like I should be in HS (with braces)
Can't wait to see the "new ME"
*EDIT ... NEW SURGERY DATE is MARCH 5th (I am trying to contain my tears and anger over this)
**NEW EDIT ... My husband, my hero (who doesn't like to try on new pants) fixed things for me.
**NEW EDIT ... My husband, my hero (who doesn't like to try on new pants) fixed things for me.
NEW SURGERY DATE IS FEBRUARY 27th
Comments
I do hope you smile more... you have so many reasons to!
We just got our braces bill for our next two. I don't want my kids to have to go through surgery when they are adults so we are taking care of their messed up bites while they are still growing.
I feel for ya!
p.s. that is a cool looking xray though. ;)
I hope your surgery and recovery go well and that it stays as scheduled!
W
Will say some prayers for you. Really hope it all goes well.
Hang in there!