When I was a little kid, I used to call them THONGS. I'm not sure when the term got changed, but it did. Maybe it was when they developed a certain type of undergarment by the same name ;)


ANYWAY, I've always done the cheap flip flop ... OLD NAVY ones that usually are 2 for $5.

While I still go with those in a variety of colors to match my spring/summer attire, I kept seeing all these fun flip flops this year. I'm not sure why these YELLOW BOX flip flops have to cost $29, but they are super cute and fun ... SO I SPLURGED. I may have to get another pair. They are super comfy too.

- I love that I can just slip on quick footwear that is comfortable.
- I love that you can easily see nicely polished toes.
- I love that you can never have enough flip flops.
- I love that flip flops have always been in style ... at least for my whole life.
Comments
My girls have discovered the joys of flip-flops. Children's Place always has really cute ones for their set.
I wish I could wear the cheapie Old Navy ones. I can't do plastic between my toes...it hurts me. The ones I have had luck with are the TEVA Mush style.
YAY for warmer days!
W
Can't ever get enough of them. And the funkier and sassier, the better.
Have you ever tried the Reef ones -- they're kinda on the pricey side too - but I get them from the skateboard/ski shop my future BIL manages (at a discount :) They're AWESOME!!!
XOOX
Jen
They hurt my back if I wear them walking too much but as a general rule, they are my summer shoe.