
Is it silly to pray that more people find it in them to PRAY MORE?
I'm going to do it anyway.
For myself I am feeling so many wonderful blessings right now ...
- jaw surgery that ended up being covered by my insurance
- my husband's job ... that he has and is doing well at
- a brand spanking new niece born on 5/5 ... McKenzie Mae
- good health in my family
- peace and happiness that my older sister is experiencing ... YAY!
I certainly wouldn't mind if those who read this would pray that I can properly discern my 2nd daughter's school future this upcoming year. She is currently in the 5th grade. While she has done well in her current school (after a year of homeschooling), we are contemplating homeschooling her (once again)through the middle school years. She loved it, she thrived, and it really worked for our family. It would also save our family a lot of $$$$ in tuition (she goes to a private school now). My heart is being pulled because I hate to keep moving her around ... even though she REALLY wants to be homeschooled. She isn't UNHAPPY at her current school, but she could take it or leave it.
((((SIGH)))) ... decisions are hard for me.
Pray for me and I will say a prayer for you.
Feel free to ask of me in the comment section.
GOD BLESS!
Comments