WOO HOO!!!!
The yard itself is still in a sad shape ... the rock pathway along fence line is not complete, the grass needs cutting, and we desperately need to re-sod this side of the yard. Having dogs in the yard (not all day, but still) reaps havoc on the condition ... ugh.
I really hope the veggies and fruit take well. We put up some vinyl coated chicken wire to hopefully keep the puppy out of the garden. For some reason he likes to eat leaves. One day I brought home two plants that I thought I would put in pots in the yard. My plants were not left alone more than 5 minutes before I came back to see that Auggie the pup ate all the flowers. Needless to say those potted plants are now at the side of the house and not in the yard ;)
Can't wait to eat some fresh fruit and veggies!
Comments
W
XOXO
Jen
Had some time to do some blog hopping..
.always enjoy finding new blogs!
Hope you will visit me. This month I am posting on our Disney trip.