Skip to main content

This PUPPY NEEDS SOME PRAYERS ...


if you can spare ...
OR, maybe it's me who needs the prayers

(((SIGH)))

This puppy is WORK, WORK, WORK.

He drools
He jumps
He uses appendages to satisfy his CHEW NEEDS
He's eaten part of my house ... yes, the siding, door
He's chewed through some AC wiring outside
He jumps in the baby pool and brings all that wet inside the house
Sometimes I think he steps in POOP (ewwwwwww)

He eats a lot
He poops a lot
He barks a lot
He totally ANNOYS the Border Collie that is supposed to be his brother

He's beautiful to look at
but
He's deaf
and
that makes it really hard for me to get my emotions across to him.

(((SIGH)))

This puppy needs to grow up just a little faster
This puppy needs to STOP growing
This puppy needs to calm down some
This puppy needs to learn the house rules

OR

This MOMMY might go crazy for sure!



Comments

Unknown said…
Oh my, I'll pray your life with this puppy gets easier. He is so cute but I can tell from that picture that has gotten B*I*G. :0

Poor Comet. Is he longing for his old life? :)
Anonymous said…
But I bet you wouldn't be without him!
Laura said…
I ask St. Francis to assist in this venture that you may find peace.
Shelly said…
is he realllly deaf? or only choosing what he hears? LOL

youre right... he sure is purdy to look at :)
momto5minnies said…
YES, he is truly DEAF. I wish it was stubborn behavior, but NO! He can feel vibrations on our tile floor if you stamp your feet. But, for the most part you need to look directly at him to get his attention. He follows the big dog around, so most of the time I can call Comet and Auggie will follow.
Christine said…
Oh my! You really have a special little puppy there.

Sounds like it is so hard. All of it I could probably handle except all the POOP! Sounds like a normal kid to me!

Popular posts from this blog

Momto5minnies meets the Pioneer Woman!

I read her blog and knew that she was coming into town for her book signing and I thought about going, but I also knew it was the day that I was getting my braces off (MONDAY 11/9). On Sunday night before, my husband made a quick trip to Walmart and brought home a flyer saying how Ree Drummond (The Pioneer Woman) was coming the next day. I'm not sure if my husband was more excited about me getting my braces off the next day or having me MEET THE PIONEER WOMAN. I guess I really did want to go, but now I HAD TO GO! Monday was a crazy day ... jitters in the am 4.6 mile run to make me feel relaxed (it was also my longest run yet) drop the 12 year old at her homeschool art class quick trip to Walmart (to see if there were Pioneer Woman cookbooks ... no luck, but my husband picked me up a few ... I'm gifting some for Christmas). home to throw a pot roast in the crockpot braces removal at 11:30am dentist visit at 1pm usual afterschool chaos of swim team home for a 30 minute rest wa...

A scattered post ...

I throw myself into stuff all the time.  It can be anything from the start of a swim season, a new school year, the election, a vacation, an exercise routine etc.  I'm kind of in a phase where I really don't know what my focus should be.  I turned on the television and honestly, I have no idea what is on this fall season ... NO IDEA AT ALL .  If I watched television in the past few months, it was something kid related or Fox News. I NEED A NEW FOCUS. My current thoughts  ... reading a fictional, just for fun book stepping up my exercise routine thinking about our Christmas wish lists and shopping baking more ... I really am slacking in this area ways to save money so that we can get a new (second) washer and dryer for the upstairs (not a fancy kind because this would mostly be used by my oldest two children)... I actually have hookups. I wonder if a lot of people go through a sort of "lull" period this time of the year.  Surely it doesn't last long with the start ...

Not a lot has changed ...

As a puppy he always liked a warm spot. We call Comet our "close talker" (from Seinfeld) because he is in your face and always a little too close for our comfort level. The girls don't seem to mind, but it can be a little annoying for my husband and I. Really, he is a fabulous dog. He listens well and is so gentle with everyone. *We don't let Comet on furniture ... except for the playroom/schoolroom couch. There he enjoys relaxing and being read to by one of the girls. SPOILED POOCH!